Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some features may be disabled that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services may not function properly.
We include and offer third-party products or services on our website. For these providers, we recommend you read their privacy policies to understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Under Swiss law, you have the right to access, correct, or delete any personal information we have about you. You are also entitled to restrict processing, object to processing, and the right to data portability.
Changes to This Policy
This policy is effective as of 1.11.2023.